- Boycott the Knights of Columbus
- A wedding sermon.
- An open letter to my parish community.
- When the Church married Same-Sex couples.
- How It All began
- What the Vatican & American bishops DO NOT want you (and Politicians) to know.
- Why was a college student in the car of drunken Archbishop-elect Cordileone at 12:26 AM, when Cordileone was arrested for a DUI?
- The Morality of Sex, gay & straight.
- Why I handcuffed myself to the White House fence.
- San Francisco in archbishop Cordileone’s sight
Thursday, January 24, 2013
Until you find the courage to speak the truth, you will never experience freedom or know peace.
The greatest contribution that any LGBT person can make to the cause of justice and equality is to stand up in the light of day and speak their truth clearly.
Reason and truth spoken with courage and persistence will end bigotry in our laws, and will eventually move hearts and minds to full social acceptance.